Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Jobs (MEP Jobs) is the leading online job board and resume bank for professionals in the MEP industries—mechanical, electrical and facilities. Our customers include contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, facility managers, service organizations and executive search firms within these industries. The MEP Job’s jobseeker community provides thousands of high-quality tradesmen, engineers and experienced management personnel for our growth-oriented clients.
As an Associated General Contractors of America Capstone Supporter through our parent company, Arcoro, we understand how important highly skilled professionals are to our clientclient’ss long-term health and competitive positioning. We know the risk associated with working in this industry and we provide proactive hiring solutions to ensure that any amount of uncertainty is minimized and that features to document compliance are available.
MEP Jobs benefits jobseekers and MEP, engineering and facilities industries for many compelling reasons:
- Approximately 95% of people manage their career searches and information using the internet.
- Less than 10% of job openings are posted in print media such as newspapers and local magazines.
- The US Department of Labor anticipates that between 2019 and 2029 there will be 6 million new jobs added. The mass retirements of the Baby Boomers have also opened millions of jobs in the skilled trades. These rugged industries can promote a future in the MEP trades as a stable career choice that provides a good income.
- MEP, engineering and facilities jobs cannot move overseas. These jobs are critical to Americans’ peace of mind by ensuring comfort through infrastructure.
- MEP Jobs has been operating since 1997. As the current market leader in MEP recruiting, we have over 7000 customers and thousands of jobs to apply for in the MEP industries.