Highway Signing, Inc., is a fast growing company that provides the latest technologies in Highway Safety. Our Highway Signing team is the key to our long term growth and success. We believe in providing opportunity and advancement for individuals that have a drive to succeed. Highway Signing invites you to take the first step and apply for your next opportunity today.
Highway Signing, Inc., is in the process of hiring Equipment Operators that have experience with construction equipment, farm equipment, pavement markings & removal equipment. The selected candidates will be involved in the operation and maintenance of various pieces of large equipment within the pavement markings field. Wages will range upon experience.
What Highway Signing Can Offer You:
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
- A company that is based on teamwork.
- Highly competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs.
- Simple IRA where Highway Signing matches up to 3%.
- Company paid Hotels.
- $40 / workday per diem.
- Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers.
- Operator will be responsible for the operation, minor maintenance and performance of the newest equipment.
- Follow directions of Supervisor as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site.
- Perform daily pre -and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
- Properly document hours of service.
- Take pride daily in the work you do.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical.
- Maintain a Class A or B CDL with Air Brakes.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Willing to travel and work away from home.
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Full-Time Seasonal with winters off. Seasonal unemployment paid during the winter.
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas.
- Be at least age 21 years of age due to nature of working environment.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous related experience in the construction field and/or training.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration click “Apply” button above.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.