Don’t just live life….love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting impression.
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become a Housekeeper at The Waterford, a CCRC community located in Juno Beach, FL. The shift that we are currently seeking is Full Time.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in assigned areas, such as resident homes, common areas, dining room and other locations in the community. The Housekeeper performs cleaning duties adhering to approved department cleaning procedures.
A few other details about the role:
- Clean assigned resident homes and common community areas to include cleaning and disinfecting washrooms, cleaning floors and dusting.
- Deliver appropriate care of residents’ belongings for purposes of cleaning, organizing and storing.
- Execute timely cleaning duties when a resident has been transferred, discharged or moves out, and prepare rooms quickly and efficiently for new occupant.
- Maintain an organized and stocked work cart at all times while ensuring that chemicals are properly labeled and stored and the work cart is locked when in common areas or while unattended.
- Follow cleaning practices for isolation rooms using appropriate infection control and isolation guidelines as indicated by department cleaning procedures.
- Initiate request for supplies and equipment needs to supervisor, as well as confirm chemicals are labeled and stored correctly.
- Assist other departments with cleaning and other housekeeping assignments.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, teamwork and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
And here’s what you need to apply:
- No educational requirement. Must have ability to perform basic arithmetic, understand measurements and follow written and oral instructions.
- No experience required. A willingness to learn is needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.
The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, Iowa
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, Pennsylvania
- Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, Nebraska
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek – Austin, Texas
- The Stayton – Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English