Amteck is currently looking to hire Licensed Journeymen Electricians for our service department in Dyersburg, TN. We offer long-term opportunities as well as steady work, benefits and a 401K. We are looking for people who are interested in working with a company that promotes growth and longevity within the trade. You will have the ability to diversify your electrical skill set with being able to learn from others within Amteck. We have training for low voltage, fire alarm, controls, and instrumentation among other skill sets. Apply today to learn more about the opportunity!
Requirements include but aren't limited to the following:
- 5+ years of electrical experience on commercial or industrial sites
- Must have a valid Arkansas Electrical license
- Ability to install conduit, wire and cable systems as required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to install and terminate panels, switchboards and other electrical equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform repairs on faulty circuits, equipment or systems
- OSHA10 preferred but not required
In 1977 Amteck was founded in Central Kentucky with the belief that growth only comes by listening and responding to both clients and employees. Four decades later, Amteck has grown from a small electrical contracting firm to a national leader in the design/build support electrical contracting industry. Amteck specializes in facility growth expansion initiatives of companies that operate in the manufacturing, industrial, process, food, and beverage, hospitality, healthcare, distribution facilities, and commercial and institutional sectors. The number one goal is the Safety of our Employees and maintaining our culture and core values: THE AMTECK WAY – SAFETY, QUALITY, & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.