Bridge Construction Foreman
Catts Construction is looking for reliable, hardworking individuals.
- Company paid Union fringes
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Whole Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage crew of up to 10 employees in a safe, productive work environment
- Lead weekly safety meetings and record daily work records and timesheets on a tablet
- Knowledge and understanding of plans and specifications
- Supervise crew while having a knowledge of bridge construction aspects; survey layout, form building, pouring concrete, finishing concrete, setting deck panels, setting up bridge paving equipment, knowledgeable of concrete overlays, hydro demolition operations, deck patching, bridge deck slipform operations.
- Assist Superintendent in organizing / review project progress
- Consciousness of work area
- Inspect and maintain tools and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bridge Construction experience at Foreman level
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work in a number of diverse locations is pertinent, as work locations may change daily.
- Punctuality, consistent attendance and self-direction for the success of the operations.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all employees at all levels in the workplace.
- Signatory with Union or able to join.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English