DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CO II will support the role of quality control lead in Human Systems Integration, Performance, and Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability data reduction and management. The Computer Operator II processes scheduled routines that present few difficult operating problems (e.g., infrequent or easily resolved error conditions). In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, this worker applies standard operating or corrective procedure, refers problems that do not respond to preplanned procedure, and may serve as an assistant operator, working under general supervision.
The CO II will also support the Data Authentication Group (DAG) and data management lead. CO II Must be able to demonstrate proficiency of quality control capabilities, handwriting skills, and database knowledge during an interview. The CO II must be able to:
- Demonstrate MS Access Database understanding of tables and structures, queries, and reports to data entry forms
- Develop database tables, queries, data entry forms in MS Access
- Develop required queries to extract required analyst data
- Manage the RAM configurations in ODIN
- Manage the requirements for COGNOS, RITA, and VDLS related to the test
- Provide input to test plans /documents; develop training materials and quality control plans
- Develop database and data element cross walks
- Develop data collection forms and instructions for completion
- Develop quality control requirements for all areas of collection and reduction
- Work closely with the government test team analyst
- Develop daily test status reports and brief the test team
- Conduct training for data management and data collection personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Three years’ experience in automated data processing or other similar administrative occupation.
- At least 3 years of experience in data management working in RAM, Performance, and HSI
- At least 2 years of experience supporting a DAG or RAM Scoring Conference
- Must have ODIN, VDLS, and COGNOS experience on operational tests
- At least 3 years of experience with MS Access, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Prior military experience is desired with understanding of military terminology, field operations, and military tactical experience.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma.
- US Citizenship is required
- Active SECRET security clearance is required
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card and Local Area Network account
- Valid State driver's license and car insurance for access to military installations and travel
- Eligible for and obtain a U.S. Government motor vehicle operator's permit for assigned class of vehicle
PAY: $19.77. This is a Service Contract Act position, subject to all conditions of the Service Contact Act.
LOCATION: Fort Hood, TX
EEO: WESTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WESTECH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Phone: 1-505-888-6666 ext.125
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English