For over seven decades investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, and others have entrusted their electrical construction and maintenance needs to Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc. (Elliot).
Elliot is a full-service electrical contractor specializing in overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substations, lighting, traffic signaling, utility locating and industrial/commercial services.
As a Lineman A you will be performing the installation, construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead electric distribution lines. This position is managed out of Scott Depot, WV with work in multiple locations and opportunities throughout West Virginia and Ohio.
- Valid Class A CDL license and medical card recommended
- 3 years of experience required
- 4+ years of experience recommended
- Valid driver's license required
- Own your own hand tools
- Advanced understanding of electrical distribution systems
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
Today, we are listed among Engineering News-Records Top 150 Specialty Contracting firms. Our success is based on our customers' confidence in us; the loyalty, hard work and performance of our people; and the traditions with which Mr. Davis H. Elliot began the company in 1946. We understand that having the best team requires people being treated like family. Some of the benefits we offer our team includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- State and Federally accredited Lineman Apprenticeship program
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
- Uniforms and PPE provided
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.