Breitbach Construction is a 4th generation, family owned General Contractor/Construction Manager based in central Minnesota. For over 80 years, BCC has provided quality and value to our customers. Breitbach Construction and our experienced employees provide supervision, site excavation, site utilities, demolition, concrete, steel erection, and all areas of carpentry work. Apply to join our team today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
What we are proud to offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401k w/ Match
- Paid Training
Assist workers of multiple different trades to complete their tasks on time, within budget, and in a safe manner.
• Unload, lift and move materials up to 80 lbs.
• Maintain a safe and clean jobsite free of hazards.
• Assist in forming and placing of all type of concrete.
• Assist in framing, setting, and install in all types of carpentry.
• Assist in unloading, maneuvering, and install of structural and pre fab steel buildings.
• Perform demolition activities as a team in a safe manner to protect all workers from harm.
• Recognize and communicate all safety hazards to the site superintendent.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
• Safety conscious
• Construction experience a plus, but not required.
• Be on-time to work
• Valid driver’s license
• Able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
• Works well with others
• Good communication skills
• Active Listening
• Active Learning
• Equipment Selection
• Equipment Maintenance
• Extent Flexibility
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.