- Responsible for the day to day metal fabrication needs
- Able to read basic schematics as it pertains to fabricating
- Ensures all needed welding supplies are on hand for use
- Ensures all materials needed for fabrication are on hand
- Ensures all personal safety equipment is readily available and in good condition
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
- Requires High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading, writing and reasoning skills).
- Must enroll in Drummac’s Apprentice Program for Passenger Rail Mechanic training within 120 days of hire
- Must have great communication skills
- Positive work history / personnel record
- Must be able to follow directive for fabrication and welding
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, and overtime
- Successful completion of a pre-employment screening
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Drummac is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.