Summary: Works with the finance, shop floor and purchasing teams to ensure accurate billing, payments and associated paperwork is processed in addition to serving as backup to the purchasing team. In addition, supporting with projects and processes as needed by performing the essential duties and responsibilities outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Management and updating of the Policies and Procedure manuals for the business.
- Vendor invoice approval and match with goods receipt
- Administrative support and back up for purchasing department
- Inventory support including part numbers and special projects
- Inventory tracking of work-in-process, materials and fixed asset inventory.
- Billing for Waste and Linen product line.
- Key team member in the migration to a new ERP/MRP program
- Special projects both one time and ongoing
- Warranty/Installation support
- Equipment Manuals generation & editing
- Subcontract costing/Parts costing
- New Part Number generation
- NJ list price v QMS not including cutting edge
- Quotewerks/Alliance update plan
- Descriptions, Bundles, and Templates in Quotewerks
- Vendor damage reduction
- Vendor Login management
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with great attention to detail and a keen sense of urgency. In addition, communication skills both written and oral are critical. Must also be a team player, dependable, and have initiative. Computer skills are very important as this position works in several software programs such as Alliance, QuoteWerks, Goldmine, QuickBooks, and the Microsoft Suite.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.