The Successful Active Directory Administrator applicant will have the following qualifications.
The candidate needs a solid understanding of client/server, networking and internet technology fundamentals. Additionally, the candidate needs a strong background in the design, implementation, management, and support of Microsoft Windows domains using Active Directory in a multi domain
infrastructure. Further responsibilities include performing problem solving and troubleshooting at the Systems Engineer level with exceptional communications and technical writing skills.
Applicant must possess superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and associated client products. Active Directory design and deployment, DNS, DHCP, WINS and other related areas with troubleshooting those products at the expert level in
an enterprise environment (greater than 3000 users). The successful candidate must have a strong background in TCP/IP and other protocols including the use of troubleshooting tools, scripting (vbScript, PowerShell), resources kit and diagnostic tools.
Occasional weekend or shift work may be required.
- Ensure the Active Directory infrastructure integrates seamlessly with all components including network, security, and messaging, remote access and virtualized environments.
- Establish and follow best practices for supporting the Windows Infrastructure.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle (planning, deployment, maintenance) of critical IT services
Job Requirements: at least 3 years working experience with the following.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Services (IIS, DNS/DHCP, WINS).
- In-Depth understanding of Active Directory delegation and security models.
- Experience managing production Windows Servers used to support multiple mission critical initiatives.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies such as SQL Server, Exchange etc.
- Through knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Server 2003/2008. Ability to configure and manage Active Directory DNS and DHCP.
- Extensive experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008 domains in global organizations.
- Must possess a solid understanding and experience of and with Active Directory and/or LDAP.
- Experience with implementation of best security practices.
- Previous experience in an Enterprise Environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating platforms and office applications.
- Design, maintain, and manage Domain/Forest trusts. Design, maintain, manage and monitor Directory/Forest/Domain replication.
- Develop and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), accounts, and security groups.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance (US Citizenship required).
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date.
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Post Offer/Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, Valdez International Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 719-600-4570
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.