Are you someone who looks at a roadway and sees a piece of a puzzle? Do you want to be part of creating infrastructure that safely and efficiently moves people, goods, and vehicles through our world? Erdman Anthony is looking for you.
Erdman Anthony, a nationally recognized, award-winning engineering firm known for complex, high-profile engineering projects and a construction inspection industry leader, is seeking Construction Inspectors for the NYSDOT, Lift Bridge Rehabilitation over the Erie Canal (D263770) project located on Route 250 in Fairport, NY. Candidate must be a NICET II or NICET III certified with a minimum of 3 years of prior construction inspection experience on the rehabilitation of bridges and ACI Grade 1 certified. Truss bridge experience is a plus. NYSDOT Site Manager experience is preferred but not mandatory. Immediate openings.
Your next opportunity for career growth starts at Erdman Anthony, an employee-owned firm where employees say that the best part about working here is the people!
- Medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance company-paid
- Supplemental life insurance options
- 401(k), with a generous company match
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Short-term disability company-paid
- Long-term disability options
- Flexible spending plan for dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program support for employees and their family members company-paid
- Employee owned firm
Erdman Anthony is not able to sponsor visas.
Erdman Anthony is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity.
To view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
To view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English