PETRA Incorporated is a recognized leader in Pre-Construction, General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Concrete Services. Founded in 1994, we have over 25 years of industry experience and comprehensive market knowledge. We offer our construction expertise in the Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions. We are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join our team.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably with construction background.
- This position reports to multiple Project Managers and assists with multiple projects.
- Sage & CPC software experience preferred but training is available
- Must be willing to help with other office related team assignments as needed
- Must be organized, reliable, punctual, strong problem solver, apply policies and procedures to ensure compliance, and be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance with Voluntary Dental, Vision and FSA
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.