Customer Service Representative
Ponderosa Heating and Cooling is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. This position will be part-time, Monday through Friday, will report directly to the Office Manager, and operates in an office environment. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
The starting wage will be $14+ per hour depend on experience. Part-time employees get paid sick time, holidays off (Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving), and a 401(k) with employer sponsored match program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update customer accounts with complete and accurate information
Competencies and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years’ experience in customer service with high call volume
- Proficiency with MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.