Become the next FACE of MRA!
Friendly. Accountable. Centered on Members. Engaged.
MRA = Problem Solved.
That’s the FACE Culture that we live and breathe here at MRA. We are seeking a consultative training professional who is passionate about developing the skills and talents of employees? Are you skilled in engaging and coaching employees through your experience as a supervisor or manager? If so, MRA wants you!
Position: Corporate Trainer-Learning & Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience in a supervisory/management role and at least five years’ experience instructing adult learners.
This is an individual contributor position where you will share your experiences through the delivery of our training curriculum in scheduled programs. You will also have the opportunity to work in collaboration with our member companies in solving business/organizational issues through employee and leadership training.
- Deliver engaging learning solutions that produce the desired outcomes in responding to the learners' needs
- Using adult learning principles, design, create and develop learning solutions to meet learning objectives and accommodate a variety of learning styles
- Identify learning objectives and training approaches to meet the needs of businesses and their employees in addressing business or organizational issues
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training for continuous improvement of content, structure, materials, and delivery of programs
- Collaborate and partner with other instructors on department initiatives and for professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five to ten years combined management and instructional experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, and or experience working with professionals in multiple industries
- Ability to facilitate full-day training in a classroom format
- Ability to translate leadership and communications knowledge into an exceptional classroom experience
- Willingness and ability to travel to our member locations, including out-of-state
- Ability to interact with all levels in an organization, from entry to C-level
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Experience with remote and e-Learning desired
To view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources via phone 262-696-3608 email firstname.lastname@example.org.