- Grand Island, NE 68801
- Hastings, NE 68901
- Kearney, NE 68847
- Omaha, NE 68114
- Lincoln, NE 68501
IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Apprentice Lineman in the Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri and South Dakota areas.
- Opportunity to learn the power line construction trade from an industry leader.
- Assist with the construction, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical transmission and distribution lines
- Erect, frame, climb and replace poles.
- Operate aerial trucks, digger derricks and associated equipment.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Recent experience or education with power line construction, transmission/distribution.
- Ability to progress in the power line construction trade through on the job training.
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Phone: (305) 887-5137.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English