Abednego Canada, a division of MPS Group, is currently seeking a Paint Process Air and Water Technician located at the Ford Oakville Assembly Complex in Ontario, Canada. The Paint Process Air and Water Technician is responsible for the day to day operation of spray booth related systems to ensure water quality, booth air balance, booth environment and system performance are within engineering limits set in the operational control plan.
- Interact with maintenance, production and supplier teams to solve problems
- Monitor and perform analytical testing of booth water chemical systems
- Compile and review daily analytical data and prepare reports
- Perform inspections of process and facility equipment and report findings
- Collect and interpret paint booth environment data including airflow, temperature, humidity, static pressures, equipment status & health, etc.
- Perform and verify air balancing of paint spray booths
- Monitor and report on facility and process air filtration programs
- Monitor paint facility cleaning operations and the impact on quality metrics
- Measure and report environmental and energy reduction initiatives
- Strong work ethic with a record of dependable and self-motivated work experience
- Degree or diploma in a technical discipline relating to air and/or water industrial processes
- Ease of professional and social interactions resulting in positive customer relations
- Ability to work a rotating shift including weekends and nights with own transportation
- Perform work in a logical, orderly and skillful manner
- Use tools and equipment correctly, efficiently and accurately
- Exercise all applicable safety standards
- Use analytical problem-solving skills to complete required tasks while maintaining a high level of quality workmanship
- Accept work assignments that could require additional training to perform
- Safeguard Abednego Canada information by observing company security regulations
Apply online at www.mpsgrp.com/careers.html
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.