Heavy equipment oiler performs onsite daily fueling and lube services, operational checks and minor preventive maintenance services on a variety of heavy construction equipment.
$41,600 - $78,500
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to worksites to perform scheduled fueling and lubrication services to all field equipment and construction machinery.
- Complete preventative maintenance work orders on a wide variety of heavy equipment including backhoes, scrapers, dozers and excavators.
- Inspects equipment and report problems
- Occasionally may assist heavy equipment mechanics with the replacement of defective or worn parts.
- Work safely at all times following safety policies and procedures
- Maintains accurate truck and equipment inspection and service logs on a daily basis and in accordance to DOT requirements.
- Complies will all applicable DOT rules and regulations.
- Complies with all applicable environmental laws and regulations in regards to disposal and waste
- Complies or exceeds compliance with applicable OSHA regulations in regards to work practices, tool maintenance, equipment, and personal protective equipment
- Applicant must be at least 21 Years of age
- Ability to operate a Lube truck and drive between worksites
- Ability to pass pre and post-employment drug screening
- Ability to pass driving evaluation and work history verification.
- Ability to handle stress, work independently, manage time and multitask.
- Good driving record to be able to drive Company vehicles
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Able to maintain a CDL B License with tanker, air brakes and hazmat endorsement.
This job has no supervisory duties.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Required: High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 12 months of maintenance experience. Experience as a heavy equipment oiler with CAT and Wagner equipment. Willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and/or holidays as required to accommodate customer and project demands.
- Preferred: 2 plus years of minimum experience servicing trucks and heavy equipment such as scrapers, skid steers, bulldozers, excavators and backhoes. Troubleshooting experience a plus.
This position requires the ability to communicate in English with co-workers, customers and the general public.
This job requires the ability to do and understand basic math equations.
Primary functions require the physical ability and mobility to repeatedly work overhead, kneel, crawl, push, pull and climb equipment as required by task. Ability to frequently lift 50 to 75 pounds.
Exposed to variant weather conditions (hot, rain, snow) and ability to stand for long periods of time. Regularly exposed to hazards such as noise, fumes, moving equipment, liquids and lubricants.
We Offer an Outstanding Benefit Package:
- Health & Dental– 100% Employer paid premiums for employees and their families.
- Voluntary Vision Plan-Optional
- FSA Accounts - Optional
- HSA Account - with HDHP
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match contributions up to 3%.
- $100 Monthly Employer paid Short Term Disability - Additional Voluntary Employee deductions to cover up to 60% of Weekly Wages - Optional.
- Long term Disability - Optional
- 25,000.00 Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance-- Additional Voluntary deductions up to 5 times Annual Wages - Optional
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Applicants that require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should contact Human Resources at 303-429-8893.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English