About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Part-Time (20 Hours Per Week) Sales Administrative Assistant to join our community Aston Gardens at Courtyards.
About the Opportunity
In this role, you are an important component to the success of our community.
You will perform comprehensive administrative support services for sales, facilitating the daily operations of the sales office and assisting the team in future resident paperwork.
- Recording new leads and maintaining the sales database
- Providing regularly scheduled reports from the database
- Ensuring model suite(s)/apartment(s) are well maintained and presentable
- Answering telephones; typing, collating and distributing correspondence and other materials
- Organizing, coordinating and assisting in the planning of special events, including weekend events; assisting in prospective resident community tours if needed
- Associates Degree preferred
- One (1) year experience in a sales administrative support role involving customer service
- Enjoys working with the senior population
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows, including Word, Outlook and Excel. Ability to use email and the Internet. Ability to use client tracking and design software.
- Proficient organizational skills and must be detail oriented
- Ability to solve problems
- Can define own role, take on responsibilities, and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Thank you for your interest in employment with Discovery Senior Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and give employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law. We seek applicants for employment who are qualified, dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling employment. In return, Discovery Senior Living offers competitive income, benefits and an excellent working environment.
If you are selected for employment with Discovery Senior Living, you will also be hired simultaneously by Oasis, a Paychex Company, as you co-employer. Discovery Senior Living is your employer for the purposes of managing the day-to-day operations of the company and the employees. This includes responsibility for the worksite, scheduling of work, safety, and the direction of the individual team members in their positions. Oasis, a Paychex Company is the co-employer for managing the administrative portion of employment, such as benefits, payroll, and workers’ compensation insurance.
Applicants are subject to a background check. Employment is conditional based upon the results of the background check.
Applications are active for 30 days, but remain on file for one year.