Duration: 1 Year (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $64 W2; $73 CTC/1099
The Developer/Analyst will perform advanced analysis and computer programming work involving all technical aspects of supporting, improving, and enhancing applications for a large project. This position requires strong PL/SQL skills. We are seeking a proactive team member who will be responsible for enhancing the assigned application and solving production issues. Work assignments follow a defined software development life cycle (SDLC) process using an Agile-like approach for completing code changes for defined releases. The Programmer works across multiple agency stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and efficacy of created reports, ultimately in the service of Texas’ 1,200 school districts.
- SQL: basic CRUD, joins, group by, having, where. Referential integrity and database tuning techniques. (7 Years)
- Experience and knowledge in use of Oracle stored procedures, PL/SQL, Dynamic SQL, and Exception handling (7 Years)
- Experience in working the full Software Development Life Cycle in an Object-Oriented framework where team is transitioning to agile development practices. (7 Years)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, planning and participating in sprints. (3 Years)
- Experience working with TEA applications. (1 Years)
- Java experience (1 Years)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English