Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual Associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate strives to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all of our stakeholders.
To our Associates, we pledge to
- Promote a culture of excellence.
- Provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment.
- Encourage all associates to work hard and play hard every day.
- Encourage professional and personal growth for all our Associates.
To our Residents, we pledge to
- Celebrate and enhance their lives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Always remember that choice and compassion are at the heart of our profession.
To our investors, we pledge to be great stewards of our resources.
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the community and specifically for the Memory Care. Assures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Oversight of property management, Associate Partner administration and provision of Resident services. Promotes the company’s mission and philosophy.
- Assures implementation of policies and procedures relating to Resident care.
- Supervises and assists in provision of all Resident services, including the coordination of those provided by independently contracted ancillary health care providers as requested by Residents and families.
- Conducts assessments, negotiates service plans, develops service schedules and updates service information as indicates by Resident needs.
- Ensures that Residents are appropriately assessed on a timely basis and charged in accordance with those assessments.
- Assists in the Social History Assessments and outlines life enrichment programming through these assessments to include meetings with residents and families and implementation and follow up with associates and volunteers on life enrichment programming.
- Assists Residents to participate in self-governance activity through Resident council and committee meetings.
- Acts as an advocate for Residents and maintains communication with designated agents as requested and required.
- Assures quality of Resident services.
- Assures a high degree of customer satisfaction at residence. Promptly investigates complaints and reports findings and appropriate recommendations to the Executive Director. Ensures follow-up communication occurs to complainant and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant.
- Ensures compliance with all rules and regulations related to Resident care (i.e. State Regulations and OSHA, etc.).
- Maintains a professional demeanor with all Residents, their families, co-workers and the public.
- Participates with the management team in the recruitment, interviewing, hiring, supervision, evaluation and disciplinary process of community associates.
- Participates with the management team in assuring the availability of qualified, appropriately trained associates.
- Assists in orientation and training of associates.
- Assures associate adherence to all policies and procedures, all work, safety and administrative rules.
- Promotes the company’s mission and philosophy.
- Maintains a professional demeanor with all associates.
- Develops and implements sales/marketing plans with the Executive Director and Sales Team to accomplish occupancy targets.
- Develops and maintains a favorable public image; participates in community organizations for the promotion of the community and SSL.
- Provides external marketing efforts on a weekly basis.
- Meets sales/marketing goals or adjusts sales plans accordingly to accomplish occupancy targets.
- Coordinates community, Resident units, common areas and adjacent grounds with Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
- Operates within budgetary guidelines and is a good steward of the company’s resources.
- Assures financial records are properly maintained.
- Participates in the development of an annual budget.
- Assures that Resident invoices are delivered and the residence’s accounts receivables are collected on a timely, consistent basis.
- Administrates, coordinates and directs all activities in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assures safety and security of community’s contents and inhabitants (Residents, associates and visitors).
- Assures proper use of equipment/supplies.
- Maintains and provides all data as requested, required.
- Will be on call; arranges appropriate coverage when absent from community or unavailable to respond to emergencies.
- Assures that adverse findings by company Quality reviews or state surveyors are promptly corrected and remain in compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Effective supervisory skills.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the company’s associates effectively.
- Ability to recognize and communicate problems appropriately.
- Ability to relate to the public, Residents, families, associates and other professionals appropriately.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and provide information as requested and required.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the job and be on call.
- Maintains car in good working order, current drivers license in good standing and auto insurance meeting company minimums is current.
- Ability to teach/train others effectively.
- Must be able to tolerate occasional exposure to pets, dust, fumes, odors, water, etc., as well as some noise.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Level of Experience -
Experience in managing a Memory Care program or community for older adults preferred. One year of supervisory experience required. Knowledge of an interest in working with older adults required.
Education, Technical or Professional License(s)/Certification(s) -
High school diploma required. College credits or degree preferred or satisfy state experience requirements. Attendance at mandatory in-service training. If required by state law, maintain CPR/First Aid Certification. Meet in-service training hours required for job classification and position.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.