- Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Milwaukee, WI 53224
- Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Racine, WI 53406
- Cedarburg, WI 53012
Company Name: CONFIDENTIAL
Job Title: DINING DIRECTOR
Location: SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN
We have a CONFIDENTIAL opening for a Dining Director for our Southeastern Wisconsin location serving the wellness and heath care needs of older adults through their senior living journey. Our residents can choose independent living through skilled nursing accommodations, and we offer a variety of food options. This role is responsible for providing quality meals and dining experiences, managing all operations from individual residents’ dietary needs to restaurant-style dining.
We are in the business of helping older people live better. Every day offers the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and the staff that serves their needs. If you want to be part of something bigger than you, apply now. Feel free to contact me confidentially to learn more @ Kim Keener, Sr. Recruiting Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.696.3315.
What you bring to the job…
- AAS or BS in Food Service Management, hospitality or culinary arts
- Education and/or practical experience food services or restaurant management.
- Certified dietary manager (CDM) or certified food service manager (CFSM) certifications required.
- SERV-SAFE Certified or equivalent from state approved course required.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn in short period of time the federal and state nursing home and CBRF regulations for dietary service
- Strong technology skills with the ability to use various platforms in performance of role including Microsoft Office Suite and food service and inventory platforms.
- Solid communication skills and ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Professional representation to residents, guests and vendors with excellent customer service skills; warm, empathetic and caring in our mission to serve older adults.
- Demonstrated management experience including proven skills in the area of performance management, coaching and career-pathing for staff.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.