MultiSource Manufacturing LLC is a customer-focused contract manufacturer working to provide affordable, high quality engineering and fabrication services. We strive to be a comprehensive resource for all the services you need from hands-on project management to industry standardized installation. For precision machining to complete assembly, MultiSource is your one-stop-shop for quality, efficiency, and excellence in manufacturing.
Sets-up, operates, and verifies the quality of work on a wide variety of manual controlled machines involving close tolerances and difficult set-ups. Performs routine or repetitive operations in a manner which will consistently meet quality requirements and production standards. Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
SCHEDULE: First shift Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm OR Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Monitors variations in sequence, e.g., positioning, cycle time, etc., and makes necessary corrections.
- Performs repeat set-ups without supervision. May perform more complex set-ups with supervision.
- Works from drawings and/or specifications with direction from the Team Leader.
- Troubleshoots routine jobs without supervision and more complex jobs with supervision.
- Runs production and deburr’s parts as required.
- Studies specifications, blueprint, drawings or sample prototypes to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished parts.
- Select and align tooling, fixtures and attachments for machining.
- Adjust machine to produce a conforming product.
- Perform in-process inspection of own work while running machine.
- Complete required paperwork and keep material and paperwork organized.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition. Works safely, and complies with all established safety rules and work practices.
- Maintain and care for all shop tools, machines and equipment.
- Conform to the company quality system as documented.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of Vo-Tech training in machine tool technology or a related area or equivalent.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: At least 2 to 3 years of machine set-up and operating experience in a job shop environment.
- PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lift up to 40 pounds.
- LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- SKILLS ABILITIES: Very strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Ability to read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSTION:
MultiSource Manufacturing LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits – many benefits begin the first of the month after 30 days of employment. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO in the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO in the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English