Nextek, Inc is a niche market, technology-driven Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, founded in 1995. We offer precision electronic assembly and engineering services to customers with needs-driven, non-commodity products. We partner with companies who have unique product needs and who seek a high level of reliability, commitment and professional service from their manufacturing partners.
- Generation of reports to analyze cost at both summary and detail levels for Program Managers and Senior Management
- Track and report costs incurred and estimates to complete on all customer programs
- Identify potential cost overruns and provide input for resolution
- Report company statistics and actual weekly/monthly performance to Senior Management
- Preparation and distribution of bi-weekly payroll, direct deposits, 401(k) and flex plan transactions
- Invoicing customers daily and assisting in collection of payment
- Provide support in processing employee payroll
Electronics manufacturing experience a plus
Must be knowledgeable in all areas concerning MRP systems
BS/BA or equivalent experience required
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Must be available outside of normal work hours during peak season (inventory, year end, months end)
Must be a US Citizen
Benefits & Culture
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long/short term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time off plan includes Vacation, PDO, and Holidays
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.