Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- 6 Standard Holidays
- Employee Health & Dental Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Coverage
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
Performs various manual tasks in the repair and protection of structures and related work in an efficient, productive, and quality-oriented manner. This position requires proficiency and minimal supervision in the performance of the duties of an unskilled laborer, and in addition requires knowledge of other higher skilled tasks.
General Labor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- Consult with construction plans
- Direct traffic safely around the construction or road maintenance site
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, ear plugs, gloves, safety glasses and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in building scaffolding and temporary structures
- Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, and blowtorches
- Prepare new construction sites by digging, moving dirt, or compacting space
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
General Labor Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- English a must and Spanish fluency a plus
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.