Slayden Constructors Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, a Northwest based heavy civil construction company, is currently seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to provide support at our home office in Stayton, Oregon.
- Build virtual construction models and produce drawings, views and schedules
- Maintain appropriate electronic file management
- Create concrete lift drawings that meet company standards
- Create concrete, piping, plumbing, etc. layout drawings that meet company standards
- Provide onsite detailing services to assist with procurement, excavation plans, pick plans, etc.
- Solid computer skills including basic operation, data management, networking etc. (2 years’ experience)
- Solid understanding of site surveying/tools/software (Trimble Business Center)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Professional understanding of construction documents (plans, details and specifications)
- An understanding of construction methods and materials
- Proficiency with BIM/VC software applications (Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, etc.)
- A working knowledge of 3D modeling for construction (approx. 2 years’ experience)
- Working knowledge/ability to perform clash detection with Autodesk Software
- A Bachelor of Science or higher university degree in Engineering or construction management (or equivalent experience and training/education).
- At least 2 years of relevant BIM experience
Slayden Constructors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.