Business Analyst (Part Time)
Duration: 14 Months (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $54 W2; W2 only we will not consider third party resumes
***Max # of hours per week is 15***
The client is seeking a part-time business analyst to provide the analysis needed for ongoing projects including the E-zone workflow project, migration of the HR approvals application to a web-based approvals application, and other miscellaneous ongoing applications development initiatives.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Structured Project Mgt. & Software Dev. methodologies;
- Advanced Data/Systems Architecture;
- Exp. with Microsoft server & desktop products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field (5 Years)
- Demonstrated knowledge/skills of the IT industry which includes: multi-tiered architectures, enterprise applications, evaluation of emerging technologies, networks, data management systems and hardware systems. (5 Years)
- Software development (5 Years)
- Project Management experience (5 Years)
- Quality Assurance (5 Years)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English