VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA - Texas
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference? Do you have a passion for helping others? We may be the right organization for you: VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA TEXAS.
For over 100 years VOA Texas, a faith-based and non-profit organization, has operated with a mission of “Helping America’s Most Vulnerable Reach Their Full Potential” through various programs throughout Texas. Programs are locally created, managed and delivered to provide a wide array of human services through PAID positions. Come and be a part of the passion, the mission and the tradition!
Position: Assistant Community Administrator, Part-time
Location: Mesa Hills - Albuquerque, NM
Rate of Pay: $11.00 hourly
Hours: 20 hours per week
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Assistant Community Administrator position is available in the Housing program of VOATX that offers affordable housing to seniors, families in poverty and people with disabilities. This position will assist with daily operations of the property, as well as maintaining positive relationships with residents.
- Processes applications, certifications and re-certifications, completes lease packet, calculates rent, and prepares all documents in accordance with the regulatory agency's specifications and Fair Housing Laws.
- Responsible for collection of regular monthly rents from property residents.
- Maintains resident and property files and waiting lists.
- Assists in the supervision of staff and building maintenance.
- Assists in all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies.
- Assumes responsibility of the property during brief absences of the Community Administrator.
- High School diploma plus four years general office experience. One year property management experience preferred.
- Professional COS certification preferred.
- Good knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have valid Texas Driver License
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.