Sunset Dental, a busy, patient-driven practice in Piqua, Ohio, is looking for an experienced dental assistant. We are a team of high quality dentists and staff who focus on providing the best care to our patients. This position is for four days a week, $16-22 per hour, depending on experience.
- To assist in the performance of quality, caring clinical dentistry.
- To aid the doctor smoothly and unobtrusively.
- To seat patients, take x-rays and blood pressure, place fillings, present treatment to patient.
- At least two years of experience as dental assistant.
- Current Radiology license, digital x-rays.
- CPR Certified.
- EagleSoft experience.
- Can work well in teams of co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.