Raineri Construction is a full service general building contractor specializing in design build construction. Raineri provides turnkey project development services and comprehensive construction and management solutions for a variety of industries. Based in St. Louis, the company has grown each year since its inception in 2003 and currently employs more than 90 employees.
Long term, mutually beneficial employment relationships are important to the company, and its benefit package currently includes:
- 100% of employee's health insurance premium paid by the company
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan, with a company match of 4%
- Annual bonus potential!
Raineri Construction is seeking an individual who has demonstrated skilled proficiency and experience in construction based accounting for the position of Project Accountant. The Project Accountant provides accounting and administrative support on construction projects. They are responsible for providing a high level of coordination and organizational support by ensuring accurate and timely billings, communication, and documentation with the project teams.
- Receive all job-related costs, including vendor invoices and receipts, and organize to be entered into Vista accounting software;
- Enter job related costs, including vendor invoices and receipts; verify costs are within budget and subcontract parameters; address any issues with vendors and/or project managers;
- Work with vendors to notify them of any billing mark-ups and/or additional requirements;
- Run weekly job cost reports for review by project manager and troubleshoot any budget discrepancies;
- Prepare client billings and corresponding subcontractor payable schedule;
- Follow up on client billings regarding approval and/or additional requirements;
- Reconciling monthly vendor billing statements;
- Receive and review subcontractor lien waivers and sworn statements;
- Assist with filing, scanning and organizing electronic and paper documents;
- Assist with other office duties as required.
Education and Other Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in construction accounting and administration required.
- Associates’ Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Prior experience using Vista / Viewpoint software a plus.
- Prior employment in construction related field preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Adept at learning and utilizing other software and information systems as required.
- Excellent 10 Key Skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented setting.
- Ability to prioritize and expedite work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and organized with exceptional follow through.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
A competitive salary, based upon relevant experience, will be negotiated for this position.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.