Join THE crew! The Roloff Construction paving crew in the Omaha metropolitan area is looking for someone who has what it takes to be on the best team in the industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a paving crew. Put yourself on the road to a career in concrete construction in a company that prides itself on providing employees opportunities for advancement.
Aside from the standard group health benefits you’d expect—we offer great pay and benefits, a fantastic retirement plan, earned paid time off and paid holidays.
Under general supervision, use appropriate tools and practices to place smooth, shape and mold concrete into the desired shape and finish.
Set and adjust formwork to proper grade and slope.
- Ability to work hourly full time.
- Generally, work 50 hours per week which may include Saturdays. May be less hours due to weather conditions.
- Generally full-time shifts are from 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 3:30pm on some Saturdays.
- More hours may be required based on weather and needs of the projects.
- Winter layoff may occur annually.
- Authorized to work in the United States required.
- Minimum of at least 18 years of age required.
- Minimum of one year of experience working on a paving crew required.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions required.
- Ability to ensure job site is kept clean, safe and secure at the end of the shift required.
- Ability to maintain high standard of quality control required.
- Ability to understand Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Employee Right-to-Know program required.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and safety equipment for extended periods of time required.
- Ability to understand and follow all standard operating procedures, controlled documents, safety procedures, safety guidelines, work rules and company policies and procedures required.
- Ability to actively listen required.
- Ability to communicate effectively required.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail when completing work tasks required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team required.
- Ability to have regular and punctual attendance at assigned work location required.
- Ability to represent company in a professional and ethical manner required.
- Experience finishing concrete preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
Roloff Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to administer all terms and conditions of employment on the basis of merit and the qualifications of each individual. Roloff Construction will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Phone: (402) 861-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English