Who we are:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff of 2,400 associates globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on four continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as, onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
For more information about Integreon, please visit www.Integreon.com
- Prepare visa applications (work permits and visas) for US (OPT, EAD, H-1, L-1 & Green Cards)
- Managing USCIS Request for Evidences (RFE’s) and coordinates in gathering of information and completion of RFE’s
- Should have thorough knowledge of documentation, submission, collection and follow-up activities related to visa
- Examine visa petitions and related documents for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedure
- Assist clients with respect to visa documents
- Evaluate and identify the right visa category
- Keeping up-to-date with immigration legislation and continual changes.
- Ensuring process quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of advances in technology and software to improve process automation, reporting, analysis and controls
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Being part of a passionate and dynamic team
Come on board with the fastest growing service company
Flexible and employee friendly organization
Qualification: Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Immigration experience preferred
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English
Job Location: Mumbai
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.