Who we are:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff of 2,400 associates globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on four continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as, onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
For more information about Integreon, please visit www.Integreon.com
Role and Responsibilities (to be filled by Ops)
- To be a central person for contact with outside attorneys and clients.
- To be a central person for managing the delivery of the review/negotiation of myriad types of contracts (customer agreements, NDA, leases, vendor contracts, services agreement etc.) prior to sending to client.
- Coordinating with team members and Team Leads
- Conduct training sessions for the team members
- Ensures team achieves the daily targets and clients’ quality expectations
- Runs random quality check on the deliverables
- Discuss queries with the client and further shares/disseminates the feedback received from the client with the team members
- Analyze errors of the team and provide necessary trainings
- Resolves internal team conflicts
- Identifying and flagging issues related to the project
- Arrange and attend regular calls with the clients
- Assist in honing best practices.
- Assist Training Department in development of talent.
- Continuously strive for and develop standardization and quality control processes in performing legal work
- Other functions as assigned by Director Legal - India.
- Ensure optimization of utilization/cross utilization of team members
Functional Skills (to be filled by Ops)
- Ability to read and understand highly complex contractual language to identify and flag client risks and suggest mitigation in lieu of client’s playbook
- High level of positive attitude (‘Can do’ attitude) and follow problem solving approach
- Target Driven along with an eye for details
- Quick learner and adaptive to any process change in a minimal time period
- Flexible to work in rotating shifts
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Ability to comprehend questions and respond appropriately (writing and verbal)
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word
- Logical thinking and good decision-making abilities
- Work independently, self-learning attitude, disciplined, sincere and need less supervision
- Responsible for compliance with ISO standards and other confidentiality
Qualifications and Education Requirements (to be filled by Ops)
- Broad based experience in contract.
- 6-7 years or more experience in managing teams dealing with contract review or negotiation Experience of handling team of 5-50 members
- Law Degree with LPO or corporate experience
- High level of integrity and work ethics.
- High level of positive attitude and commitment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to manage people and varied processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally with all levels
- Ability to work in global environment with different time-zones.
You can look forward to:
Can be a part of a passionate and dynamic team
Come on board with the fastest growing service company
Flexible and employee friendly organization
Law graduate (or equivalent) / LLB
0 - 2 years’ experience of Contract Abstraction
Job Reports to
Senior Manager, Legal Service
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.