Custom Air Products & Services, Inc. is an aggressively growing company always looking for qualified individuals with a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence and a desire to join a winning team. We have been proudly serving the Houston and surrounding areas, providing quality service and customized installation of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Work under the supervision of the Piping Lead to Assist with assembling and installing piping for air, refrigeration, gas, and water systems. Cuts or drills holes in walls to permit passage of pipes, using power drills. Install, weld, solder and insulate refrigeration pipe.
- Selects specified type and size of pipe.
- Mounts pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold pipe.
- Assist Pipe Lead to install valves, couplings, and other fittings.
- May disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe.
- Performs other duties as described under Pipe Lead.
- Assist in installation of high-pressure piping.
- Measure, cut, and bend copper pipe, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Clean work area and wash parts.
- Drill holes and install piping through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Soldering, welding copper, refrigeration charging and evacuation
- EPA Certification preferred, but not required
Work Experience Required:
- Two years in HVAC or plumbing field
- 401K & company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life insurance and disability
To learn more about us, please visit us on any of the following:
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.