- Cleveland, OH 44125
- Cleveland, OH 44135
- Euclid, OH 44123
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The Project Sales Representative is responsible for designing and selling replacement, upgrade, retrofit, design build and bid projects to higher education clients. The Representative will be expected to follow up on all opportunities found or presented, meet with the customer to determine customer expectations, survey the facility, develop solutions, estimate the costs associated with providing the solution, propose the solution to the customer, close the business and turnover installation of the project to operations all within Air Force One pricing and production standards. Must have excellent communication skills; have the ability to persuade and close sales. Bachelor’s Degree in a sales and marketing, mechanical engineering, or related with 5 years of experience or a combination of both. HVAC knowledge is required.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Acquiring and selling mechanical projects through replacement, upgrade, retrofit, design build and bid projects to Air Force One clients, including higher education, at standard company pricing levels.
- Estimating new retrofit or new projects as determined through new sales opportunities.
- Design and/or engineer assist project opportunities and communicate idea with client.
- Provide repair, replacement, upgrade, or retrofit recommendations on mechanical systems.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of how various mechanical systems, components and their control systems work.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
Great Company Culture: Awarded a 2018 Top Workplace by Columbus CEO Magazine, Forbes 2016 America’s Best Small Companies, 2015 Commercial HVAC Contractor of the Year
Work Life Balance: Paid Time Off, 8 paid holidays and 3 paid days per year to volunteer at a non-profit of your choice!
Health Benefits: 3 medical plan options (including a free one!), dental, vision, and wellness incentives! Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance.
Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
We Want You to Succeed: Tool program includes a company match with employee contribution to help you buy your tools. Apprenticeship program and training classes to help you grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
Applications are kept active for a period of 6 months