SPAR Merchandising & Assembly Inc. (SM&A) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Opportunity is part-time, on-going Assembly work for both in-store (Nationwide Office supply chain) and in-home furniture assembly. As a Technician with SM&A, Inc. you will be assembling RTA Furniture, Gas Grills, Exercise Equipment, and Display Racks.
- Merchandising and/or commercial furniture assembly experience
- Ability to assemble products according to written instructions
- Able to read plan-o-grams and perform customized category resets independently
- Able to carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend and stand for extended periods
- Internet access & active email address
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved
- Have own tools
We look forward to hearing from you!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.