Position type: Temporary summer internship, hourly/non-exempt
Eligibility: Enrollment in 2 or 4-year degree or certification program in a related field
During the summer, we will provide hands-on, real-world commercial construction experience.
- This industry builds the things people depend on. Years from now, you can point to a building and say, “I helped build that.”
- Each day provides a new challenge. Every construction site is different and brings unique opportunities. This isn’t a 9-5 office job!
- Teamwork! Every project has a team. As a member of that team, you collaborate to overcome obstacles. You’ll create strong networks while depending on one another to get the job done.
- Test your skills and learn new ones. You’ll start by working with your hands on the jobsite. Where you go from there is completely up to you - skilled carpenter, foreman, superintendent, project coordinator, project manager - the sky’s the limit!
- You’ll get paid to do all of these things!
What do we ask of you?
- Maturity and attention to safety
- Ability to follow instructions in English
- Show up; be on time
- Be safe - it’s worth mentioning twice!
- Willingness to learn
- Work well with others
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.