- Dublin, OH 43016
- Columbus, OH 43214
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The HVAC Chiller/Boiler Service Technician diagnoses, repairs, replaces and installs all associated components for boilers and chillers. Performs maintenance and service repairs on refrigeration and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate or its equivalent. Candidate must have 5 years minimum experience at service repair and preventative maintenance on commercial HVAC systems.
- Diagnoses, repairs, replaces, adjusts, installs and monitors controls on gas and oil-fired boilers, chillers, and associated components.
- Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots and installs boilers, hot water pumps, and associated components.
- Performs plumbing and gas piping associated with boilers and repair leaks.
- Ensures mechanical systems are running at peak efficiency by inspecting equipment for operating efficiency and safety standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair refrigeration units of all types. Inspect and operate air conditioning units and machinery to determine that all are functioning properly.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair package units and split systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hot water hydronic systems.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
Great Company Culture: Awarded a 2018 Top Workplace by Columbus CEO Magazine, Forbes 2016 America’s Best Small Companies, 2015 Commercial HVAC Contractor of the Year
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, 8 paid holidays and 3 paid days per year to volunteer at a non-profit of your choice!
Health Benefits: 3 medical plan options (including a free one!), dental, vision, and wellness incentives! Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance.
Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
We Want You to Succeed: Tool program includes a company match with employee contribution to help you buy your tools. Apprenticeship program and training classes to help you grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
Applications are kept active for a period of 6 months