With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
POSITION: Area Fleet Coordinator
Acts as technical advisor on all area equipment issues. Assists operations team with equipment budgets, asset management, utilization analysis, equipment acquisition and recommendations on disposal of equipment. Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing effective maintenance and repair programs of all equipment, equipment safety programs and equipment availability and utilization on company job sites.
- Serves as point of contact for all fleet and equipment for the area.
- Make SAFETY the #1 priority by adhering to and enforcing all company safety standards.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure any rental units needed are sourced in a timely manner.
- Manage procurement and up-fitting of vehicles and equipment.
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up of company-owned and rental equipment.
- Manage a preventative maintenance program for all equipment and fleet vehicles.
- Ensure that all fleet vehicles and equipment maintain compliance with all regulations and safety standards.
- Works closely with operations to understand ongoing fleet and equipment needs.
- Effectively analyze fleet and equipment telematics to ensure equipment is used efficiently.
- Coordinates the licensing, registration, permitting and state inspection of all vehicles and equipment as required.
- Conduct periodic vehicle and equipment inspections across entire fleet; including travel to field locations.
- Conduct semi-annual Equipment inventory
- Assist Safety Department with Equipment related Incident Investigations and Root Cause Analyses.
- Train employees in proper procedures and specifications.
- Perform any other duties, responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience with construction equipment and 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA, PHMSA and DOT regulations.
- Knowledge to interpret telematics and GPS data for fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Understanding of third party maintenance and regulatory compliance programs.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, business plans and strategies, and legal documents.
- Ability to travel within the state routinely and out of state occasionally.
- Flexibility to work various schedules and stay late when necessary with little or no notice.
- General office and computer skills.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Salary range: 65-75K
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit Package
- 401K with match
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Withstand prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching and feeling; crouching and crawling.
- Ability to work with a heightened awareness within the “red zone” of heavy equipment.
- Ability to sit in office or vehicle for extended periods of time.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.