Who We Are
We've been at this for 101 years here in Rhinelander, WI, and the surrounding communities and are known for our 5 star customer service and high standard of excellence. We strive to provide a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel for all our team members, providing training along the way to help you succeed.
Why We Need You!
Our motto is "Considerate People, Considerate Service, Consider It Done!"™, and we work hard to uphold it. Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and are not looking for "just a job", but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
It Takes a Team!
What We Offer
• Sign-on bonus of $1000 and 40 PTO hours
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in North Central Wisconsin. You'll have unlimited earning potential!
• Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck
• Comprehensive benefits package with a generous company contribution
• 401k Plan with a company match
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies
• Company supplied uniforms, iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
• A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do more than just work together, and you'll build life-long friendships at Frasier's Plumbing & Heating Inc.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.