- Lakewood, OH 44107
- Columbus, OH 43266
- Toledo, OH 43615
- Cincinnati, OH 45238
- Findlay, OH 45840
San Juan Construction, Inc. is seeking a certified Concrete Batch Plant Manager for our projects on the Kwajalein Atoll, RMI.
Qualified Batch Plant Manager candidates will be experienced in directing the day-to-day operations of a batch plant; able to establish and maintain a good working relationship with the Project Manager, Superintendents and management personnel to accomplish the work on time and on or under budget; perform all work in a safe and professional manner; able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communications with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, co-workers, and management.
Educational and experience preferences include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
· Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in similar construction technology, methods, equipment, tools and work procedures. Extensive experience will be considered in lieu of degree
· Advanced understanding of production methods, processes, supervision control costs and the impact on construction activities is essential
· NRMCA certification required
· ACI Certification (Field Testing Technician etc.) Required
Willingness to work on a remote tropical island for a minimum of one year. Company paid housing, meals and transportation. Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. Must have a US Passport, or the ability to obtain one.
Only online applicants will be considered. For more information and to apply go to www.sanjuanconstruction.com/join-our-team/
San Juan Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.