Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual Associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate strives to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all of our stakeholders.
To our Associates, we pledge to
- Promote a culture of excellence.
- Provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment.
- Encourage all associates to work hard and play hard every day.
- Encourage professional and personal growth for all our Associates.
To our Residents, we pledge to
- Celebrate and enhance their lives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Always remember that choice and compassion are at the heart of our profession.
To our investors, we pledge to be great stewards of our resources.
Assures proper functioning of all mechanical equipment and systems, including routine and preventative maintenance. Maintains clean and safe physical environment for Residents.
- Implements and documents preventative maintenance program for community and equipment as assigned
- Maintains grounds, including outside building repair, lawn maintenance and garbage removal as assigned.
- Maintains inside of building, offices and common areas in building, including carpet and furniture cleaning, window cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of vinyl floors as assigned.
- Maintains and/or oversees repair of community equipment; ensures that equipment is functioning properly and staff are trained appropriately in its use.
- Prepares apartments for move-in and completes refurbishing of units after move-out as assigned.
- bserves problems, concerns, issues observed with Resident units, the building and the grounds and communicates them appropriately.
- Avoids loss, breakage and waste of supplies and equipment.
- Maintains fire safety and emergency records required by regulations as assigned.
- Maintains and distributes material safety data sheets as assigned.
- Maintains, in cooperation with the Executive Director, working procedures for emergency maintenance as assigned.
- Maintains quality assurance records for physical plant as assigned.
- Maintains record of Resident repairs and work performed as assigned.
- Performs janitorial tasks and minor repairs as assigned.
- Willingness to adhere to assisted living principles in providing services.
- Ability/willingness to perform all position responsibilities adequately.
- Keeps all information confidential.
- Maintains acceptable attendance record/follows work schedule.
- Organizes and utilizes time appropriately toward accomplishing assigned tasks; requires minimal supervision.
- Displays cleanliness, good grooming, personal appearance and follows dress requirements consistently.
- Displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action.
- Displays ability/willingness to learn new skills and to teach others.
- Interacts in a professional manner with Residents, public, co-workers. Works cooperatively with management. Displays willingness to assist co-works when situation requires.
- Adequate and clear English speaking and writing ability; able to communicate effectively.
- Is free of non-treated communicable disease.
- Ability to work safely and to recognize potentially dangerous situations.
- Ability/willingness to follow all policies and procedures.
- Is neat, accurate, dependable and keeps work/space clean.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Level of Experience -
Experience in janitorial/maintenance work preferred; familiarity with techniques of minor repair and maintenance for structural, electrical, plumbing, security and heating and cooling systems required. Experience in building safety and hazard reduction helpful.
Education, Technical or Professional License(s)/Certification(s) -
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred. Attendance at mandatory in-service training. If required by state law, maintain CPR/First Aid Certification. Meet in-service training hours required for job classification and position.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.