Control Air Conditioning Corporation is looking to hire a full-time Field Operations Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Anaheim, CA. Will be keeping up with both Major Construction and Plumbing. Needs 2-Year Associates Degree (minimum).
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- 2-Year Associates Degree (minimum).
- Professional demeanor.
- Reliable, dependable, and responsible.
- Driven attitude and good energy.
- Well organized.
- Ability to keep track of multiple jobs and multiple field personnel.
- Great Follow-Up and Communication skills.
- Persistent, polite, effective, and efficient.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word.
- Team player attitude.
- Ability to assist the Coordinator and/or the Manager with any needed tasks the position entails.
Benefits include the following:
- Competitive wage (doe)
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- FSA & AFLAC Extra Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Control Air is one of the largest commercial air conditioning firms in California. Our three major divisions (Major Construction, Tenant Improvement, and Service) handle a wide range of projects and services, including: office & high rise, medical, labs & clean rooms, industrial, sports facilities, retail, educational facilities, hotel, public works, retrofit, design-build, design-assist, and many others. In addition, we have our own manufacturing facilities that manufacture and distribute union-made products to the HVAC industry throughout the Western United States.
Please refer to our website at www.controlac.com for additional information.
Our corporate headquarters are in Southern California (Anaheim - just south of Los Angeles), conveniently located near several major freeways. We also have offices in San Diego and Hayward (Northern California). Our manufacturing facilities are located in Anaheim (Southern California) and Hayward (Northern California).We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.