Control Air Conditioning Corporation is looking to hire a full-time Field Operations Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Anaheim, CA. Will be keeping up with both Major Construction and Plumbing. Needs 2-Year Associates Degree (minimum).
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- 2-Year Associates Degree (minimum).
- Professional demeanor.
- Reliable, dependable, and responsible.
- Driven attitude and good energy.
- Well organized.
- Ability to keep track of multiple jobs and multiple field personnel.
- Great Follow-Up and Communication skills.
- Persistent, polite, effective, and efficient.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word.
- Team player attitude.
- Ability to assist the Coordinator and/or the Manager with any needed tasks the position entails.
Benefits include the following:
- Competitive wage (doe)
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- FSA & extra insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Control Air has been around for 40+ years and is one of the largest HVAC companies in California with over 800 employees. Our divisions include: Major Construction, Tenant Improvement, Industrial, Plumbing, Retrofit, Service, Controls, Energy Commissioning and Detailing. Our divisions can handle a wide range of projects and services that include Design Build, Design Assist and Plan & Spec for facilities in the Medical, Entertainment, Laboratory, Hotel, Resort, Office, Government, Education, Civic and Commercial industries. In addition, we have our own 287,000 square foot sheet metal manufacturing facility in Anaheim, and a second manufacturing facility in Hayward.
Our corporate headquarters are in Southern California (Anaheim - just south of Los Angeles), conveniently located near several major freeways. We also have offices in San Diego and Hayward (Northern California). Our manufacturing facilities are located in Anaheim (Southern California) and Hayward (Northern California).
Please refer to our website at www.controlac.com for additional information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.