- Ammon, ID 83406
- Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Here at East Idaho, we value our employees. That's why EICU was named one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho! The Best Places to Work in Idaho winners, as chosen by their own employees, have demonstrated exceptional performance in the areas of Compensation and Benefits, Employee Growth and Development, Work-Life Balance, Workplace Environment, and Company Management.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurance (Aflac)
- 401(k) 5% employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Employee Loan Rates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Assistance
Join the East Idaho Credit Union team
as a Member Service Representative at our Ammon Branch!
Our Member Service Representatives are often considered a jack-of-all-trades in branch operations. Their primary focus is to increase membership participation in the credit union by providing solutions to meet the financial needs of our members:
- Performs consumer lending duties including researching, evaluating and determining the credit worthiness of applicants; conveys loan decisions, and proposes alternatives as appropriate
- Opens and performs account maintenance functions on share accounts including savings, checking, money markets, certificates of deposit, and IRAs
- Identifies relationship building opportunities and makes recommendations to members regarding credit union products and services
- Delivers exceptional internal and external member service in person and over the phone
- Processes teller transactions and backs-up teller line as needed
This person must be a positive leader; provides peer assistance, supports team development, maintains an awareness of branch activity, assists with escalated member problems, and provides expertise on all EICU products and services. This position requires a candidate with the ability to maintain organization while switching between multiple tasks.
- Minimum 6 months financial institution experience; Previous lending experience highly preferred
- Understanding of loan products and services including the credit process, collateral/security, interest rates and accruals; ability to read and analyze credit reports and recommend appropriate action
- Confirmed willingness and skill in identifying member needs and recommending solutions to meet needs
- Ability to learn, comprehend and consistently follow credit union policies and procedures
- Demonstrated excellence in member service and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills including all Microsoft products
- Able and willing to perform other duties commensurate with position
- Flexibility in scheduling is crucial; Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week, hours range Monday -Friday 8:30-6:30 and Saturdays 8:30-2:30, depending on business needs
Physical Requirements: Essential duties require ability to speak and hear. Bend, sit, or stand to perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion; occasional lifting up to 10 lbs. Operate routine office equipment including computer terminals, keyboards, telephones, copiers, and calculators. Work on computer for up to 8 hours per day. Reasonable accommodations may apply. Some locations may require ability to climb or descend stairs with minimal assistance in emergency situations.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.