SPAR Field Services is looking for Contract Laborers!
As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Field Services, Inc. you can assist in store remodels which may include unloading deliveries of fixtures, organizing fixtures, cleaning, removing trash, etc.
- Associates can work 8 hr. shifts per day (per client directive)
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand
- Unload deliveries of fixtures/materials for remodel and sort into designated trailers
- Assist with the building and placement of fixtures throughout the retailer
- Maintain the retailer’s space: clean and free of debris, removing trash to dumpster
Other important information:
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to the retailer’s location
- Ability to push, pull, lift & carry 50 + lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods
- Willingness to climb a 12’ ladder while carrying materials
- Ability to use basic hand/power tools when needed
All SPAR Field Services Merchandisers are Independent Contractors.
SPAR Field Services, Inc (SFS) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.