Start a career with Seneca Companies! Our Technicians stay busy year round and have overtime offered on a regular basis along with great company benefits.
Seneca Waste Solutions, a division of Seneca Companies, Inc., is currently seeking Field Operations Technicians for blasting/emergency response work. Technicians would be responsible for industrial preventative maintenance cleaning, emergency response, vacuum truck operations, waste disposal, site remediation and high pressure water blasting.
Starting at $20/hr with a Class A CDL and $19/hr with a Class B CDL.
• Maintenance and service of Vacuum Trucks, ER Vehicles and equipment, blasting, jetting and decontamination equipment.
• Use 10,000 to 40,000 PSI water blast guns for cleaning of duct work and all exterior components.
• Adheres to all safety policies and practices, including but not limited to personal protective gear.
• Clean and maintain shop areas.
• Drive and operate efficiently and safely, all power equipment. Transport oil, oily water, fuel and water, waste water, diesel, diesel & water and other various chemicals that may be presented to Seneca Companies for transport and be responsible for the DOT Laws applicable to such.
• Respond to emergency calls 24 hours, 7 days a week if called upon.
• Valid driver’s license (class A or B CDL) and clean driving record
• Ability to perform all aspects of the position including being able to lift up to 50 lbs and being on your feet for a majority of your shift
• The job requires frequent travel with some overnight stays
We offer an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days, and 401K.
Seneca Companies is a diverse group of entities committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Petroleum Construction, Service & Distribution of Equipment; General Contracting & Aviation Fueling; Hydro-blasting, Industrial Cleaning & Emergency Response Services; Environmental Consulting & Compliance Services; Remediation & Process Systems; Industrial Fluid Power & Handling Solutions as well as Vehicle Equipment Sales & Service. With a corporate office in Des Moines, IA we have roughly 350 employees in nine different branch offices.
Post-offer physical and drug screen required for all positions. EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English