- Saint Joseph, MO 64504
- Cameron, MO 64429
- Gower, MO 64454
- Atchison, KS 66002
Albaugh, LLC is the largest privately-owned provider of post-patent crop protection products in the United States, focused on delivering excellent value to our customers through a constantly expanding product portfolio, and providing high quality formulations and customer service. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility strategically located in St. Joseph, MO, allows for convenient and efficient distribution to our customers nationwide. In addition, our growth and continuous improvement efforts have resulted in the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. Developing and manufacturing alternative solutions for farmers while providing a high level of quality and performance at an economical value remains a core focus.
The Synthesis Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of technicians in daily operations within their manufacturing area to drive results in safety, product quality, and optimization and is expected to obtain results through development of their team, influencing and personal proficiency.
- Lead team in the implantation of and compliance with environmental, safety, and health requirements.
- Enhance communications within the team and throughout the Synthesis area as to promote adea generation and motivation.
- Development of people and team by coaching, teaching, creation of development plans and opportunities, reviews, discipline, and documentation of employee performance.
- Accountable for maintaining high standards of operational excellence within team responsibilities.
- Achieve targets and improvements in the areas of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Promote and lead implementation of management, organization, and technical changes in the manufacturing area.
- Act as a troubleshooting resource.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach people and teams
- Results oriented leadership approach
- Capability to clearly present information and influence others through oral or written communications
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgment
- Ensures a safe working environment for self and others while performing assigned tasks
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions and possess mathematical skills.
- Previous experience in a chemical manufacturing or industrial facility, formulations and/or packaging.
- 3 years previous experience working in a chemical or industrial manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency
Essential Physical Requirements:
Working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment, you will be walking, standing and engaging in movement throughout the day, and occasionally to frequently be required to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. Due to a large variety of job duties (both routine and non-routine), certain duties also may involve, a variety of physical activities including bending, lifting, stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms above shoulders and head, standing, working in enclosed areas, climbing stairs or ladders, and operating heavy machinery. The noise level in the work environment can vary but noise is usually low to moderate.
You will be required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety gloves, hearing protection, a respirator or dust mask, protective footwear and protective clothing or uniforms. Work may be performed in cold and/or hot temperatures and the environment can be dusty. Physical requirements further include the ability to engage in productive and collaborative communication with co-workers and work may need to be performed during non-standard hours, including nights and weekends. At times, the ability to work overtime also may be required. The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
A great benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- STD, LTD and accident coverage
- 401(k) plan subject to eligibility and vesting schedule, with employer contributions
- 9 paid holidays
Community involvement – Feel good being a part of an organization that cares about the communities around them;
- Stability – since its founding in 1979, Albaugh has grown through continuous improvement and reinvestment in the organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job offers are contingent upon a successful drug screen and background review.
Albaugh. LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.