Hello jobseeker! We are Freedom Consulting Group. Here, employees have the freedom to spread their creative wings. With a team of experienced leaders and top-tier talent, we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as the premier technology company serving the Intelligence Community. At Freedom, your brain is always in style.
Category: Software Development
Title: Software Developer - Systems Software (19-29522)
Location(s): Position Available in Virginia
Security Clearance: TS/ISSA with appropriate agency Polygraph
Requirements: Immediate Opening
The Sponsor is seeking a Software Developer to work on a team responsible for designing, building and deploying cloud-based solutions for mission partners with unique mission needs.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to
Partner with the working level officers across the IT applications, infrastructure, operations, IT security domains and with mission experts to understand the outcomes and measures required in both the technical and mission environments.
Analyze requirements in the context of commercial best practices and mission organization strategic directions.
Evaluate the applicability of particular IT and Open Source solutions and products to the mission needs; facilitate and/or participate in testing products against business and mission use cases.
Provide technical support to sponsored engineering activities, such as off-sites, deep dives and brainstorming sessions.
1. Demonstrated experience integrating, testing, scaling and delivering enterprise level IT applications, products and services across IT applications, infrastructure, operations and security domains.
3. Demonstrated experience working IT projects for development of applications in the cloud environment.
4. Demonstrated experience with private sector state-of-the-art cloud-based, programming, coding and scripting processes, tools and solutions in a rapid prototyping, DevOps style environment.
5. Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering, data analysis, developing use-cases, and propose solutions to meet the customer needs.
1. Demonstrated experience working in a small, high-paced team environment that delivers highly visible products.
2. Demonstrated experience performing full life-cycle project responsibilities to include design, development and integration of solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English