- Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Townsend, MA 01469
- Bedford, NH 03110
- Derry, NH 03038
- Exeter, NH 03833
- Goffstown, NH 03045
- Hillsborough, NH 03244
- Hooksett, NH 03106
- Hudson, NH 03051
- Keene, NH 03431
- Laconia, NH 03246
- Loudon, NH 03307
- Manchester, NH 03101
- Merrimack, NH 03054
- Milford, NH 03055
- Nashua, NH 03060
- Concord, NH 03301
- Ossipee, NH 03864
- Northwood, NH 03261
- Rochester, NH 03867
We are currently seeking a Flagger to join our team.
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through sites in which tree trimming is performed.
- Directs movement of traffic through the site using approved traffic signals.
- Moves from job site to job site as necessary.
- Uses a stop and slow paddle and flag, each of which weighs approximately less than 1 pound.
- Works in all temperatures and weather condition and will be exposed to nature, i.e., irritating plants, biting or stinging insects, dust, etc.
- Works around hazardous equipment
- Works around moving vehicular traffic
- Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear necessary PPE as necessary.
- Must be able to enter and exit a vehicle numerous times a day.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments, i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to grip and turn traffic control sign frequently.
- Must have good vision and be attentive.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal job instructions/information.
- Must be able to verbally communicate with other crew members and fully understand instructions and information.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
|Stooping||X||Range of Motion||X|
|Kneeling||X||Hearing - Speech Range||X|
|Body Twisting||X||Color Vision||X|
|Sense of Touch||X||Carrying||X|
|Seeing Distant||X||Climbing Ladders|
|Climbing On/Off Truck||X||Climbing Stairs|
|Lifting over 10 lbs to 20 lbs||X||Balancing||X|
|Lifting up to 10 lbs||X|
|Rarely = less than 10%|
|Occasionally = up to 33%|
|Frequently = up to 66%|
|Continously = 67% to 100%|
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. Individuals with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext 1339.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:
English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language:
English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: