Quadion LLC/ Minnesota Rubber and Plastics is a global designer and developer of precision molded plastic, silicone and rubber components, assemblies and finished products for the Medical, Transportation and Fluid Delivery markets. Since 1945, we have built a world-wide reputation in the molding and assembly of products made from elastomers and thermoplastics. Our reputation is founded on our unique science-based approach that has made us the preferred manufacturing partner for industry leaders in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our world headquarters is located in Plymouth, Minnesota with manufacturing operations in Litchfield, Minnesota, Mason City, Iowa, River Falls, Wisconsin, Reynosa, Mexico and Suzhou, China.
This position assists in the overall optimization of rubber, plastic, and liquid silicone processing and team development by operating molding presses and performing process and visual checks. Team members are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment and support all initiatives of operations and quality systems to ensure customer quality and delivery requirements are met.
- Operates molding presses following work instructions and supporting documentation such as, APQPs, shop cards, NCMR, MPSF, and request forms.
- Ensures quality operation of the process including adherence to maintenance, line clearance, and cleaning requirements.
- Performs dimensional and visual quality checks following noted instructions.
- Documents actions according to procedures and work instructions and transacts proper information in computer database.
- Provides feedback to leadership on machine performance, operational issues, and opportunities for improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support company values and objectives.
High school diploma or GED required.
Ability to continuously stand, walk, or sit.
Ability to bend, squat, and lift frequently.
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Shift: Sunday - Thursday (11:00pm - 7:15am)
- Medical, dental, and disability benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA and HSA programs
- Team shares/bonus/incentive opportunity
- Paid Time Off
- Reward and recognition programs
- Training and development
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.